Princeton University is a private institute, utilizes a semester-based academic calendar established in 1746. This university is one of the oldest colleges in the United States. The student-faculty ratio at Princeton University is 5:1. The university gets total enrollment of 5,400 undergraduate students and 2,747 graduate students with a gender distribution of 48 percent female students and 52 percent male students. The university has the total number of 1,252 faculty members including part-time and full-time teachers in 500 acres of land.
Location & Facilities
This University is known for its science, engineering, and humanities program located in NJ 08544, USA. The university provides wide range of facilities such as library, office of information technology, art museum, cultural & performing arts, university centers, career services, office of finance & treasury, financial aid, student employment office, tiger card office, department of public safety, health facilities, disability service and much more. Here students can take advantage of world-class services.
University also provides nonremedial tutoring, health insurance, 24-hour emergency telephone, vehicle patrols, late night transport facility and women’s center.
School / Department Areas
- Undergraduate School
- Graduate School
- School of Architecture
- School of Engineering & Applied Science
- School of Public & International Affairs
Major Courses Available At University
- Architecture and Related Services
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, Gender and Group Studies
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing and Related
- Computer and Information Sciences
- English Language and Literatures
- Foreign Languages and Literature
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Public Policy Analysis
- Computer Engineering
- Economics and Quantitative Economics
The university provides financial aid, need-based scholarships, and grants of $47,497 to 60% of students. At the university, the rate of average freshman students satisfaction is 98 percent as per the recent indicator of US news. The university offers tuition and fees around $47,140 and room and board around $15610.
The overall ranking of Princeton University is as follows:
- Ranked #1 in National Universities
- Ranked #1 in Best Undergraduate Teaching
- Ranked #1 in Best Value Schools
- Ranked #5 in High School Counselor Rankings
- Ranked #11 in Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs
- Ranked #12 in Aerospace /Aeronautical / Astronautical
The university provides you meaningful opportunity to leave an impact on researchers, faculty, local community and students. Every day a new career opportunity is ready to recognized for the work and unique values. The Princeton University helps you to describe the meaningful difference you make while working in any field or industry. The university ensures world-class successful opportunities to students for different types of jobs.
The university is committed towards exceptional career benefits and unique opportunities for future growth.
Mission & Vision
The vision of the university is to capitalize natural advantages including singularity of interests, liquidity needs and long horizons for students and society.
The university is committed towards independence of the university and perpetual financial health.